[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Have you taken the time to consider how much of company working hours are spent dealing with documents that are strewn all over the place such as filing cabinets, saved on computers, in emails or central servers? As a result, employees waste an enormous amount of time searching for misfiled document and lost data. From missing documents to lost files, documents can consume a lot of time for companies. Monster Technology realizes that time is money and money is time.
Check out some of these document statistics to see if your company can benefit from document management solutions.
- Approximately 50% of an employee’s work load is comprised of creating and preparing documents from emails to PowerPoints to PDFs.
- Employee’s spend on average 20% to 40% of company time searching for documents manually.
- Information workers waste valuable work time every business week dealing with a variety of problems related to working with documents. This wasted time can cause approximately $19,000 annually, per each information worker.
- Employees email two or more documents a day to an average of five people for review, thus, creating ten new documents per day which are stored in multiple locations.
- The majority of professionals collaborate and review documents via email which contributes to documents going missing.
- The average office employee shares approximately 6 documents through email attachments a day.
- 15% of all documents are misfiled or misplaced.
- For a company with 1,000 employees, addressing the unnecessary waste of time can be tantamount to hiring 213 new employees.
- If an employee wastes 30 minutes a day with unmanaged data, it would equate to $3,900 per employee per year in lost of productivity.
If you are interested in saving your company time and money while increasing productivity and efficiency, Monster Technology offers document management solutions. Call today for a free quote![/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]